Excellent remedies to eliminate inflamed belly
The inflamed belly is one of the most common problems that usually occur to both men and women, discover how to avoid it.
The inflamed belly is one of the most common problems that usually occur to both men and women. Despite this, it is difficult to combat it, and not because it requires complex methods, Super Keto Burn but rather because in most cases it is not given adequate attention causing the sufferer to use unconventional or non-conventional remedies. facts to combat the causes that cause it.
Causes of the inflamed belly
Also known as bloating or bloating, the inflamed belly is usually caused by overeating, so this should be taken into account when presenting the symptoms to not be alarmed more than the account.
Among others, the main causes of the inflamed belly are:
- Gases trapped in the intestine due to excessive intake of fiber-rich foods such as fruits and vegetables
- Lactose consumption, presenting an intolerance to it
- Premenstrual syndrome
- Weight gain
There are other less common causes, although they are also valid and should be consulted at the doctor for the slightest suspicion.
- Air swallowing
- Accumulation of fluids in the abdomen
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Presentation of cysts in the ovaries
- Partial intestinal occlusion
As a general rule, you should see a doctor in case of:
- Abdominal swelling continues and is getting worse and worse
- Appearance of symptoms unrelated to the condition
- Extreme tenderness of the abdomen
- Intense diarrhea or manifestation of blood in the stool
- Difficulty eating or drinking in short periods of time, less than six hours.
Likewise, avoiding belly swelling caused by the most common causes described above is possible. Some of the points to consider are:
Eat smaller and unhurried food portions
- Reduce fat intake, since they take longer to digest. For this it is more advisable to cook the food on the grill, in the oven or in the steam.
- Occasionally clean the digestive tract to improve food digestion
- Avoid the consumption of bottled beverages, as they contain sugar, providing a large number of empty calories that
- they encourage fat accumulation and therefore weight gain.
- Avoid using straws when drinking any liquid
- Avoid taking sips from the surface of a hot drink
- Fiber should be consumed in moderation, since its low consumption causes constipation, while excessive intake leads to gas accumulation.
Remedies to eliminate belly swelling
On the other hand, we can opt for home remedies that over the years have proven effective in fighting belly swelling. They are too easy to make and do not require large disbursements of money.
Eat fruits and vegetables
Perhaps it may sound somewhat contradictory considering that fruits and vegetables have high amounts of fiber. In this case it is not only about moderating consumption, but also choosing the right fruits. Papaya, pineapple and kiwi contain large amounts of bromelain, that is, an enzyme that favors the digestion of food, directly preventing inflammation of the abdomen.
Improve your eating habits
This point not only refers to stop consuming so many junk foods (although they also have a direct relationship with the inflamed abdomen), but rather to improve the way we eat. That is, learn to enjoy the food, chewing properly all the food.
Food that is well crushed favors better digestion, forcing the digestive tract to do more work that could cause the appearance of gas and even stomach aches. In addition, when you chew the food well, you enjoy it more and you soon get a feeling of fullness, avoiding consuming extra calories.
Drink more infusions
Some infusions such as lemon juice are excellent for fighting intestinal gas that causes belly swelling. Remember to take it every morning, mixing a few drops of lemon juice in a glass with hot water. The intake should be every day before breakfast (waiting up to 6 hours at least to eat the first food).
By doing this, the digestive tract begins to purify, eliminating everything that is not necessary, which leads to better performance when digesting food consumed in the future.
Coconut water is also excellent for eliminating trapped gases, as well as improving digestion. It should be consumed in the afternoons, times when the manifestation of the first symptoms is more common. Of course, you have to have a lot of control over the Super Keto Burn Reviews consumption of coconut water, since it provides a large amount of energy that if not used would be transformed directly into fat.
Decrease salt intake
The consumption of salt is directly related to the consumption of liquids, so its intake should be regulated with greater determination, it is special for those people who suffer from hypertension.
Processed foods such as fried foods and pastries are the ones that have the most salt in their preparation, so be careful with them.