Maromba Diet – Healthy Chicken Pizza with 50g of Protein !
Pizza is one of the most beloved dishes in the world, but the overwhelming majority of flavors, even in one piece, provide too many calories and virtually no nutrients that contribute to hypertrophy. The recipe for this article can be used at any time of day and as many times a week as you like as long as it fits your calorie needs.
And who eats just a piece of pizza and stops there? Before we know it, we are already in the third or fourth piece, turning pizza into an invitation to accumulate fat and take up a space in your diet that should be filled with higher quality foods.
But that doesn’t mean you can’t use creativity and make your own healthy and protein pizza, which is not only as tasty as a regular pizza, but will also help you gain muscle mass.
It’s a win-win situation from all angles: you’re going to eat something that goes down easy because it tastes nice, it will kill you for pizza, and you’ll still be eating the nutrients needed to support muscle growth.
- 200g Seasoned Shredded Chicken Breast (See how to effortlessly shred chicken below)
- Two spoons of tomato sauce
- 60g grated light mozzarella cheese (using homemade grater)
- 1 whole wheat flatbread (look for Pita Bread Integral brand)
- 25g of sliced champignon
- 50g of sliced red pepper (if you want to use green you can also, since it is much cheaper, or use any other vegetable of your choice, sometimes I prepare mine with broccoli)
- ¼ of a medium chopped onion
How to prepare
- Spread tomato sauce on flatbread evenly.
- Put all the ingredients on top of the pizza, leaving the grated cheese last.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes or until cheese is well melted. Your protein pizza is ready. Enjoy your food!
Nutrition facts (whole pizza)
- Protein: 50g
- Carbohydrate: 34g
- Fat: 11g
- Calories: 501kcal
How to shred chicken in the pressure cooker (easiest way)
Season the chicken breast according to your personal taste (salt, garlic, onion and half lemon never fails)
Cook the chicken breast for about 40 minutes in the pressure cooker
Open the pan, remove the remaining water and close the pan again
Shake the pressure cooker for about 15 seconds
Ready, your chicken will be shredded, seasoned and used in the recipe.